We expect something in life but it turns out to be something else unexpected and problematic.However the troubles we face will lead us to better path in life by teaching us valuable lessons of life.There is always always always something to be thankful for. One must wake up every day feeling thankful for life because somebody somewhere else is fighting for theirs.
“Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
Few things to remember when everything goes wrong:
1) Everything happens for a reason;Learn to appreciate the good in bad things :
When I lost my job I realized the importance of having one. When I believed a liar I learnt not to trust anyone other than myself. When I went bankrupt I learnt the value of savings.When I had to live away from family I realized the love of my family.Everything happens for a good reason. Learn to see the good in every bad thing that happens and keep going.
2) Pain is Temporary: if things are bad, don’t worry. It wont last forever. It’s just a phase of life but not your whole life. This phase will pass by soon and good things will happen sooner. Afterall life is full of ups and down. Be happy when good things happen but remember to smile even when life brings you down because you know it will not last permanently.
3) Struggle makes you stronger: When you were a baby you struggled to crawl , walk and talk but at the end this struggle only made walking and talking easy for you. Similarly to achieve anything in life you have to go through various struggles. These struggles will help you to be successful
4) Worrying or complaining changes nothing: Time spent worrying is the time wasted. Worrying will only suppress you. Have faith in you and the positivity that surrounds you and stop worrying.It’s always better to attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed. It’s not over if you’ve lost; it’s over when you do nothing but complain about it. If you believe in something, keep trying.
5) Other people’s problem is not your problem:
Smile when others try to bring you down. It’s an easy way to maintain your enthusiasm and focus. When other people treat you poorly, keep being you. Don’t ever let someone else’s bitterness change the person you are. You can’t take things too personally, even if it seems personal. Rarely do people do things because of you. They do things because of them.
Above all, don’t ever change just to impress someone who says you’re not good enough. Change because it makes you a better person and leads you to a brighter future. People are going to talk regardless of what you do or how well you do it. So worry about yourself before you worry about what others think. If you believe strongly in something, don’t be afraid to fight for it. Great strength comes from overcoming what others think is impossible.
Do whatever makes you happy and be with whoever makes you happy. Life is all about living happy and peaceful.